Thursday, August 8, 2013

How Sanctification is Received (pt. 2)

2.  We must come to see Jesus as our sanctifier...  We must see in Him that great deliverer, and know that He is able to meet our every need and supply it.
3. We must make an entire surrender to Him in everything.  We must give ourselves to him thoroughly, definitely and unconditionally, and have it graven in the heart, as if it were written on the rocks, or painted on the sky...

4. We must believe that He receives the consecration we make...
Keep these four steps clear...  Jesus is my Sanctifier and my all-in-all.  I surrender everything into His hand for Him to do with as He thinks best... I believe He will be to me all I need in this life or in the world to come.
-- A.B. Simpson, The Four-fold Gospel

No comments:

Post a Comment