Thursday, February 28, 2013

Confidence in Him


 "And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He heareth us; and if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him." Praise God! That is a big bank note for us today of priceless value. This check is unlimited. I can put them in to the extent of heaven's fulness, if only I have the faith to do it. How rich this makes me feel! I may ask whatever I will, but, oh, how sweet to realize that as we abide in Him, we desire only His will, and that we are not in the least danger of asking anything that He would not like to give us.

-- Carrie Judd Montgomery

I POST ABOUT ONCE A WEEK ON THIS SITE.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ A DAILY QUOTE, GO TO WWW.LEPSFAITHQUOTES.BLOGSPOT.COM, OR JOIN THE "LEP'S FAITH QUOTES" GROUP ON FACEBOOK.



No comments:

Post a Comment